Automation of a Process Within Digital Transformation
Here are a few considerations for the automation of a process within Digital Transformation.
In general, a digital transformation plan will be a multi-stage process that will affect many aspects of the organization. For example:
– Implementing or replacing a CRM
– Implementation or replacement of an ERP
– Implementation or replacement of a management system
– Automation of a particular process through custom development
– Creating a Data Warehouse
– Implementation of a platform or security layer
Your transformation plan may not consider all of these aspects, each organization has its own budget, priorities, capacities, etc.
In our last post about digital transformation, we identified 9 considerations in replacing your CRM and we ended by indicating that at Analystik, our role is often to automate business functions following the creation of an opportunity.