The Opportunity to Surpass Expectations
Active since 1985, at Analystik we rely on our core values: results-oriented service offerings and transparency with all our stakeholders to offer customized software solutions to all of our clients.
With our team of about fifteen people working in our wonderfully located Rosemont offices, at Analystik, we help improve the productivity of sales, mobility and business procedures of our customers.
With clients such as several large Canadian and American banks, our development projects are generally broad and contribute to exchanges between all members of the team.
If you want to work :
- with ALL THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES;
- on INNOVATIVE projects;
- in connection with SCRUM project management methodology;
- as an INTEGRAL PART of our company’s EXPANSION;
- enjoy and explore your INNOVATIVE, CREATIVE and PASSIONATE SPIRIT;
- and learn from VARIOUS TRAINING PROGRAMS paid for by the company...
We are here for you!
Reimbursed Public Transportation Passes
Group Insurance Plan
Flexible Schedule Available
Work Experiences Diversity Encouraged
Physical Activities Rebate Program
Floating Days Off
Senior Web & .Net Developer
As we are rapidly growing, Analystik is looking for a senior developer who will work with a dynamic team and advanced technologies for the development of WEB/Mobile and .Net applications.
Reporting directly to the president, the incumbent plays 4 key roles:
Senior level developer (coder) of applications | 60%
Head of technical architecture of developments and products | 30%
Linking customer needs with the sales, management and development teams | 10%
- A diploma in computer science (DEC or BAC)
- A minimum of 7 years experience in similar roles
- An in-depth knowledge of C# and .Net Framework
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English
- Experience in team management (an asset)
- Familiarity with the Agile/Scrum development methodology (an asset)
And you possess the following qualities and abilities
- You are results-oriented and business-minded
- A strong sense of organization, the ability to work in a multi-tasking environment and to meet deadlines
- Strong leadership, a team-player, and a sense of initiative
- Good analytic and synthesis skills, excellent judgement
- Dynamic, professional, autonomous and versatile
- Good problem-solving and ability to resolve conflicts
A Typical Day at Analystik
- As part of our team, you will be working in our Analystik office.
- Everyday at 9 am, each team has a brief morning stand-up meeting, the Scrum.
- Once a week, all the teams meet to give everyone a chance to talk and to hear what is happening with the other projects. It is a great opportunity to discuss difficulties, decisions or questions with everyone. Also in these meetings, the CEO shares updates and news about the enterprise.
- Usually, sprints last for 3 weeks and are managed with the help of TFS or Jira depending on the project.
- At least once a week, each development team gets together to review the progress of the sprint.
- A team leader or a project manager is the director of a project.
As a developer
- You will be in continual communication with the other members of your and sometimes directly with the client. Within the office, French is preferred for communication; however, communication with many customers is done in English.
- Depending on the client, you will either work in the Analystik development environment or in the client’s development environment via a secure VPN connection.
- In relation to the evolution of a given project you will participate in meetings regarding the client’s needs, architecture, the definition of tests or unit test planning before you start coding.
- You will program at your workstation, which is equipped with two large desktop screens.
- Lunches are shared time with team members and coworkers.
Please fill the following form.